Cloud computing has created a buzz in the business world today because of its fantastic benefits. As per experts, cloud computing services let a company saves enough time to concentrate on its core functions. Here are top 7 reasons to use cloud computing services:
- Access from anywhere: Being able to do business without restriction is a great benefit of cloud computing services. With cloud consulting services, you get access to corporate data via mobile phones. Authorised users can access application and data from anywhere in the world, provided there is internet As the number of smartphone users is expected to increase to 2.53 billion in 2018, you can conveniently use it provide information to remote employees or sales staff who travel frequently.
- Quick to respond to market: Companies with substantial technology investments can find it daunting to benefit from the shifts in the market due to the non-availability of the required resources, including manpower and capital. By using cloud computing services, a business can leverage the market conditions and adapt to the present scenario.
- Scalability: Companies that have peak seasons or different seasonal staffing requirements can benefit from cloud consulting services by letting them temporarily dial up more capacity to manage seasonal demands. The best part is that there is no use to buy new hardware or software that would otherwise go unused during the off-season. All this can make a significant difference to the efficiency of a company.
- Insight: In the digital age, though, knowledge is power, data is money. Hidden within the billions of bits of data, your customer’s transactions and business processes are the sources of valuable and actionable information, waiting to be identified and acted upon. Of course, sifting through that data is tough, unless you have cloud computing services.
Many cloud consulting service providers offer integrated cloud analytics to let you keep a watch on your data. As the information is stored in the cloud, you can efficiently use it to implement tracking mechanisms. You can also devise customised reports to interpret and understand information. This insight can help you increase efficiency and frame action plans to fulfil organisational goals.
- Boost collaboration: For the success of your business, you should work towards establishing collaboration between your workforce. After all, there is no point in having a team if it can’t work and perform as a team. Cloud computing solution makes it easy to do so.
A cloud-based platform makes it easy for employees to view and share information. Some cloud consulting service providers also provide collaborative social space to connect employees and thus, they help in increasing engagement. Though collaboration is possible without cloud computing; it will not be as easy and effective.
- Control of quality: Some things are as damaging to the success of a business as poor quality and inconsistent reporting. Without cloud services, employees may accidentally save a different version of documents, which can lead to confusion and ambiguity.
In a cloud computing, every bit of data is stored in one place in a single format. With everyone accessing the same information at a single place, you can easily maintain consistency in data. It also curtails the chances of human error.
- Quick disaster recovery: In today’s competitive era, a single instance of downtime can have an adverse impact. It’s not only about lost productivity and revenue; it’s all about losing customer trust.
Many times, it becomes difficult to anticipate the disasters that could harm a company. As a result, it becomes difficult to create a backup recovery plan. However, cloud computing services can provide quick data recovery to deal with emergency situations, including natural perils and manmade disasters.
Using cloud means businesses can respond to disasters quickly, sometimes in as little as a few minutes. In fact, organisations can recover from a disaster within the cloud itself by using various cloud automation tools. Recovering from disasters within the cloud means that companies don’t need to take the time and costs associated with recovering from the cloud to the on-premise.
Future is changing and if you want to ensure that your business also changes with it, go on a ‘cloud’. To maximise cloud computing potential, you can go with MMADapps a proficient cloud consulting service provider who can assist your company in adapting to the cloud.